Founded 97 years ago in Brussels, Macq is a company of experts and engineers grouped together around a single mission: innovating every day to simplify its customers’ professions. Our company is now an essential partner for Traffic and Automation-related professions because we have always earned customer trust.
Supply Chain Manager
As a Supply Chain Manager, here are your responsabilities :
Are you an expert in supply chain flows?
Are you driven and eager to implement improvements in stock management and logistics?
Are you a great coordinator?
If you answered positively to these questions, this might be your new challenge!
· Develop and manage sourcing strategies to ensure that suppliers have the capability and capacity to meet current and future business requirements;
· Manage the planning and execution of Supply Chain Management activities in order to minimize execution risk and financial exposure;
· Identify and qualify reliable suppliers, according to the defined strategy (short & long term);
· Evaluate all suppliers on a regular basis (quality, performance, ISO compliance,….)
· Develop and maintain efficient supplier partnerships to ensure the sustainability of the company's activities;
· Define, negotiate, and establish standard agreements with suppliers
· Follow up our suppliers production
· Follow up our logistics partners
· Manage 2 team members
Your background :
· Technical e.g. Engineering, Business or Finance-related degree;
· SCM knowledge with a minimum five years’ years
· Experience in contract negotiation with demonstrable track record of delivering results;
· Able to develop a vision and work strategically to realize organizational goals;
· Negotiating and networking skills;
· Values integrity
· Team player with very good communication skills
· Hands-on approach combined with a strategic vision
- As a Supply Chain Manager, you are fluent in French and/or Dutch and have a good knowledge of English