Founded 97 years ago in Brussels, Macq is a company of experts and engineers grouped together around a single mission: innovating every day to simplify its customers’ professions. Our company is now an essential partner for Traffic and Automation-related professions because we have always earned customer trust.
Do you want to work in a people-sized company and play a meaningful role?
Do you make safety and well-being at work a constant concern? Do you take every opportunity to consider these issues in a spirit of continuous improvement? Are you also attracted to facility operations? Do you like ambitious goals? You are defined as a person who listens, who can adapt to your interlocutor and who demonstrates a real power of persuasion? Do you want to work in a company on a human scale?
Here are the responsibilities you will have in your role as prevention advisor:
- Preparing annual prevention plans based on the five-year plan.
- Drafting of reporting
- You will set up, implement and monitor the dynamic risk management system (fire, industrial accidents, etc.).
- Conduct regular site visits (sites) to ensure compliance with safety measures.
- You will ensure the management of the Individual protective equipment.
- You ensure the planning and organization of the various training courses required (first aiders, etc.).
- You monitor accidents, analyze them and make recommendations.
- Managing all contacts with the external prevention service.
- You establish a policy for dealing with psychosocial risks and take the necessary measures.
- You lead a monthly meeting for continuous improvement of safety and well-being at work.
- You follow up on legal updates to ensure company compliance.
Your role as Facility Manager
Management of subcontracts: follow-up of contracts, administrative management, follow-up of execution
Management of "problems" in the building: water infiltration, etc....
Organization and control of necessary works
Support fleet management (technical control, maintenance, repair management,...)
Ensure the follow-up of contracts and relations with the operator (new subscription, ...)
Here's why you're the person we're looking for ...
You are a prevention advisor level 3
Your VCA certification is up to date
You stand out because of your dynamism and proactivity, you are open to sharing experience and knowledge
You are pragmatic, you set yourself precise goals
You have excellent communication skills
You have a flexible way of working and adapt to constraints
As the contact person for the whole company, you are used to speaking the language of your interlocutor (French/Dutch) and have a good knowledge of English.